- It identifies the machines on your network that have been breached
- It identifies current threats on your network that are not normally detected by a penetration test or IPS infrastructure
- And provides recommendations on remediation activities to mitigate any current threats that were discovered.
- Provides you with an enterprise-wide forensic assessment
- Helps you optimise the effectiveness of your IT Security budget
- Gives an understanding of your current security breach readiness
- Helps prepare you for the internal and external audits
Results you can act on The results of our Breach Assessment allow us to make recommendations and implement any additional add-on service(s) if required. As the client you are fully informed, enabling you to make informed decisions regarding the allocation of IT Security budget and resources.