We often have our end user’s asking for the “cheapest printer” there is a saying I was told a long time ago “cheap and………” I find the true result of proper qualification is that the cheapest long-term solution may often have the higher initial cost and that through simply asking the right questions we can help you achieve the best result for your client now and moving forward while being able to convey the true VALUE in what is being offered.
Effectively communicating to our end users that Card printers have the ability to do much more than simply print their Identification cards often turns out to be a much larger benefit than Just gaining the missed revenue that naturally occurs from the extra consumables sales.
Integrating with existing databases, linking with internal systems, bringing name badges, key tags, lockout tags in house rather than the time-consuming delays in outsourcing can save countless time, increase end-user efficiency which translates into savings and increased ROI on the system. What’s even better is with the support of the CPSA solution engineers creating the solution doesn’t mean you need to reinvent the wheel or learn the industry yourself, simply use the experts that are available to you.
To assist with this process, we have created a list of qualifying questions to help us identify what is you need;
- How many cards will your organisation be printing over a 12 month period?
- Will you be printing in colour or just black?
- Type of card i.e. Photo ID Card, Membership, loyalty etc?
- How long do you require the card to last for?
- Will you require the card printer to print on one side or on both sides?
- Will you be printing on one or both sides of the card?
- Do you require any security features on the card i.e. Hologram, Micro-printing or UV Image?
- Do you have a database, and if so what type is it? i.e. CSV, Excel, SQL
Email Identity Security at email@example.com or call us on 1300 70 90 28.
For more information about our printers go to id estore